Thursday, May 8, 2014

Congrats to My Sister and Brother!

Some of my siblings are up to big things right now.

First of all, my sister Emily is tearing it up in a big-time production of Les Mis at Carmel's Civic Theatre.  A review of the play appeared in Indianapolis Monthly Magazine, and the review tabs my sister as the standout female performance (you can read the review by clicking here).  If you're in the area, check out the show. 




Secondly, my brother Matt just received an award from the Archdiocese for being the outstanding teacher of the year.  I was able to teach with Matt for two years when I was the priest/chaplain at Cardinal Ritter High School, and he truly has a gift for teaching, and he also is able to miraculously convey the Catholic Faith to his students, even though he is a math and science teacher.  Matt was on the front page of our archdiocesan newspaper, but they never posted a link to the story, so I just took a picture of the front page myself.  



1 comment:

  1. What an amazing family!! Your parents should write a book for the rest of us!
    How blessed we are to get to know some of you :)

    ReplyDelete