Monday, October 18, 2010

Catholic Questions - Catholic Answers

Purgatory? First Saturday Devotion? Our Lady of Fatima? A lot of times I get questions about Catholic teachings, and that's awesome; I love trying to help people grow in their faith. A great way to answer those on your own, though, if you ever need a good, brief, orthodox answer on something you can bing or google "Catholic Answers (insert your question here)" For example, if I wanted to know about the Church's teaching on purgatory, I can type in "Catholic Answers purgatory" Also, catholic.com has a nice encyclopedia of topics that will usually provide relevant scripture passages and quotes from magisterial documents.

I'm not trying to save myself from answering your questions - I'm just letting you know in case you need a quick answer or you want to know what I use to answer people's questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment